RELEASE AND KNOWLEDGE OF AGREEMENT
By purchasing from us access to any of our content for a specified period of time (collectively and individually referred to herein as the “Membership”), you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You will not share your Membership user name and password with others. This will result in immediate termination of the Membership.
2. We have the right to refuse the Membership or cancel the Membership at any time for any reason.
3. You may get a full refund of fees paid within 30 days of purchase IF YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED FULLY IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE UNHAPPY WITH IT. (You will have 60 days to try the MFA if you’re purchasing in December 2020.) Participation includes trying recipes, exercising to the best of your ability and interacting in the Facebook group.
4. After 30 days from purchasing the Masters of Fitness Awesomeness Program your Membership fees are non-refundable for any reason, regardless of the frequency with which you access the Membership content. (Or 60 days if purchasing during December 2020.)
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the content available through the Membership.
6. AT THE TIME OF ENROLLMENT, YOU ARE GIVEN THE CHOICE TO PAY IN FULL OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A PAYMENT PLAN. TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A PAYMENT PLAN DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS FOR ANY REASON BEFORE THE END OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOU AUTHORIZE OUR BILLING COMPANY TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD (OR OTHER APPROVED FACILITY OR MECHANISM) FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
7. It is your responsibility to inform us of any of the following changes in your credit card or debit account: Change in home or billing address or other contact information; change in security code; or an apparent breach of security of your username or password, such that unauthorized access to the Membership is possible. Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for unauthorized use of the Membership through your account. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, you will be sent an invoice for the amount due, and you agree to pay that invoice.
8. You understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise and modified diet; consequently, you have been examined by a physician of my choice and have obtained his/her approval for participation in a fitness program. No change has occurred in your physical condition since the date such approval was given which might affect my ability to participate in the fitness program. If you choose not to see a physician prior to beginning a fitness program, you do so strictly at your own risk and against recommendation of Oonagh Duncan and FIT FEELS GOOD INC.
9. You understand that FIT FEELS GOOD INC. is in no way liable for any and all consequences and outcomes arising from the exercises and diet provided. You expressly release and discharge FIT FEELS GOOD INC., its owners, employees, agents and/or assigns from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which you or your heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any injury, illness, or other damage which may occur in connection with your participation in the online fitness and diet program.
10. You understand that Fit Feels Good Inc. owns the right and permission, in respect to any photographs, video or statements which you share or write to use, reuse, publish and re-publish in the same in whole or in part, in conjunction with any printed matter in any and all media now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, for illustration, promotion, art, advertising and trade, or any other purpose.