You know those times when you are sitting around at home, or in a hotel room on a business trip…with nothing to do…thinking, “I just wish there was some way I could use by time effectively by strengthening my core and improving my cardiovascular fitness.”
Shhhhhh shhhhhh it’s ok. I’m always here for you.
That’s why I designed this Killer Cardio Core Workout. It:
- Trains the entire core, including your Glutes, Back and Abs
- Includes High Intensity Interval Training for maximum caloric burn during and AFTER the workout
- Requires very little space
- Requires no equipment other than your sweet bod.
If you aren’t familiar with any of the exercises or want a reminder about form cues or alternatives, check out the videos below and then download your free printable PDF so you can carry me wherever you go.
Make sure you warm up first. Go for a 5-10 min run or do something like this:
Then start with:
The Superhero Back & Bum ladder
Perform the following exercises starting with 1 rep of each exercise, then 2 reps of each, then 3 reps of each. All the way up to 10 reps of each!
1 Burpee, 1 Superman, 1 Spiderman Plank (1 each side)
2 Burpees, 2 Superman, 2 Spiderman Plank
3 Burpees, 2 Superman, 3 Spiderman Plank
…All the way up to 10 reps of each
1000 reps of Pure Awesome:
100 Jumping Jacks
100 Plank Jacks
100 Front Kicks
100 Low Jacks
100 High Knees
100 Bicycles (50 each leg)
100 Bug crunch
100 Knee Tucks
100 Jack knife crunches (50 each leg)
100 Dead Bugs (50 each leg)
45 sec Plank
15 sec Recovery
- Check out the videos below for form and alternatives
- Download your free PDF to keep on your phone for a done-for-you awesome workout anytime
- Leave a comment below telling me if you liked this post and if you are going to try the Killer Cardio Core Workout
- Share this link so others can use it!
Grab my free PDF download
Videos for Superhero Back & Bum
(Do 1 of each, then 2, then 3 ….up to 10 reps each)
(100 of each!)
(100 of each!)