Talk to us about how we can make your employees feel good!
Many companies know that providing quality wellness programming is critical to a healthy , happy and productive workforce. In fact, the return on investment for companies spending money in health management programmes has been shown to be $5 to every $1 invested! Benefits of corporate wellness programs include:
- Improved Performance, Productivity and Decision Making
- Increased Confidence and Energy
- Better Task Completion
- Enhanced Working Relationships
- Feelings of Being Valued by their Employer and Leader
Many organizations rely on external companies to complement in-house wellness programs and add credibility and value to events.There are several reasons why hiring an external wellness expert can be advantageous. Wellness experts can provide:
- Knowledge – an expert with specific subject matter expertise can provide essential insights on best practices to your specific audience
- Inspiration – a speaker can offer a high-energy, thought-provoking or motivational speech to encourage your audience to adopt new healthy habits or conquer new challenges
- Visibility – a recognized wellness expert can be an asset to your agenda, increase event attendance and attract interest
Fit Feels Good has worked with many companies to provide exceptional corporate programs on key wellness topics. Our experience has taught us that close collaboration with corporate clients allows us to align our expertise with company goals and objectives to ensure the best employee experience possible. As a result, we partner with you before, during and after the event to ensure a fantastic experience for all involved!
How much would productivity and employee satisfaction be increased with:
- a pre-work yoga stretch and strength
- a 10,000 step Challenge (in teams or individuals)
- a 20 minute core and strength training lunch class..
- a quick and intense High Intensity Interval Training class after work
- a bootcamp that focuses on partner and group exercises for team building
- a Lunch and Learn that involves light activity and lots of fitness tips
We can even whip you into shape in the privacy of your corner office. We’ll bring the equipment. You bring a change of clothes!
“The Metro Toronto Convention Centre has been working with Oonagh Duncan since April 2013 to help promote and achieve its wellness goal and support our positive company culture. Oonagh is extremely knowledgeable on personal training and is able to work with a diverse corporate group of individuals to educate, motivate and encourage them to adopt a healthier lifestyle (one plank at a time!). Oonagh tailors the workouts so they are quick and easy and most importantly, can be done at home. The feedback from our employees has been tremendous as they feel re-energized to tackle the rest of their day.” – Marna Santo, HR at Metro Toronto Convention Centre
“Our session was very informative and a lot of fun. You made us all feel very comfortable and we left the session feeling confident, that we can make a difference if confronted with a serious CPR or choking situation. Thanks again!” – Aaron Dwyer, Team Leader, Flight Centre Canada
Inquire about customized corporate services and rates.